Freitag, 4. März 2011

Saturday 26.02.2011

Today we had Hapkido training with the guys in Skellefte, started 11.00 and had the first part untill 13.00, then lunch one hour before we continued untill 16:00. Was nice to see how they train, learned a lot of new things even if I forgot a lot already =D It was fun though =) After that we waited for Greger and Joel, they trained a bit longer with the blackbelt guys (what a word =D ) So Tobias, Matte, Robin, Johanna and I were waiting, funny to see how teenager actually behave sometimes, but I guess we were not better haha, I always forget that they are around 16 (not all of them though ;) 

So back home to Norsjö after that, I got my dogs and went to Greger, we had dinner there and then premiere in my new flat !! =) Fixed the last things with the cupboards and got me a 120s bed (yeah I know, its no bed its only a mattrass)) and I even got Gregers tempurmattrass heheheee ;) So I'll have sweet dreams every night I hope ^^


Almost finished everything, just have to unpack my 10 movingboxes and do some decoration, then I'm done, fell asleep in Gregers arms the first night in my new flat =) really cant complain, everything will be so much easier now, feels great =) besides the fact that I cant have my dogs anymore =( Will really miss my two babies =,( Will get Spike though, so I'll at least have one dog so I'm not totally alone.

Now that I live far away from everything and everyone I'll just live my own life, and not how others want me to live it. Even if my dad, my cousins and my best friends are far away from me do I still have them close, have contact almost every day, at least some times every week and I'm even glad that I have new friends here. With Johanna, Greger and Co does it even feels like family, and I'm glad about it =) Dunno what I'd do without them. Sure, I'd live my life as well, but its way more better with them than without =)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen