Donnerstag, 17. März 2011

top 5

got inspired while looking through some blogs and thought that I could do that as well =) So here we go, my top 5:

destinations:
1. England
2. new zealand
3. Caribbean
4. Japan (well..maybe not right now =D
5. India

(have to add egypt ^^)

Books:
1.  Mark Twain- A tramp abroad
2. Stephen Kind- the dark tower (1-7)
3. Die erben der schwarzen flagge (the heirs of the black flag)
4. Darum nerven japaner (thats why japanease are annoying)
5. biographies from musicians/books about musicians like.. pink floyd =D

Movies
1. Love actually
2. PS I love you
3. Chocolate
4. Secret window
5. A lovesong for bobby long

TV Shows
1. 2 1/2 men
2. How I met your mother
3. Greys anatomy
4. Scrubs
5. Simpsons

Hard to say that number one is really the number one of these 5, but I tried  ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen