Sonntag, 13. März 2011

weekend

Friday was just as the other days, tried to study and gave up. Slept almost not at all this night so I was a bit down and tired. In the afternoon Ida came over for a cup of tea, watched a movie, "the hot chick" ;-)
In the evening training and after that a nice evening with greger, johanna and freja, had way too much wine though, but you kinda need days like that as well sometimes^^

greger fixed frejas nails :-P

Was not drunk tired though the other day, but I had another sleepless night ;-/ well night, went to bed around 4 am and slept maybe one hour, had at least time to read my book, was out for a walk with the dogs and tried to kill some time untill 13:00 where we started to fix things in our hapkidolocal, some cupbards, building up things like the kitchen, cleaning everything, fixed some lights and so on.. Looks good =)
In the evening I tried to sleep early, had as I said not much sleep these past nights ;-/ So I went to bed around 9pm (!) didn't work out though, starring at the wall the whole time and no chance that I'd fall asleep soon.. So I went to Greger around 10pm and had a cosy evening infront of the tv instead =)

Same on sunday, we were a few members that fixed stuff today as well, unfortunately we had to remove a wall because it was moldy and wet ;-/  cleaned all mats, got a working kitchen now and almost everything is clean, need to wait until tomorrow so we can put back the mats on the floor, should be dry by tomorrow. =)

Gosh, gotta study, do not really do it at the moment, prefer to lay on my bed or do stuff for me, am not really into other things at the moment, feel like a zombie who stands up every morning and tries to get through the day, happy when I can go to bed in the evening, happy that the day is over again. For what reason? Dunno, its not like something is happening soon so that I'd want time to go faster.. Would like to have a time out far away from everything, need vacation, 2wks somewhere warm, laying in the sun at the beach, drinking cocktails, would be perfect now. Well well, everybody got days like that, will be over soon I hope..

But I have to say that it feels good when you do things like today and yesterday, even feel motivated now, after 7hrs work down there, think I'll use my motivation and study a bit now instead of watching tv =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen