Mittwoch, 23. März 2011

todays outfit

Yeah well, what to say, thats the way I looked like today :P Spring is coming, we have between 0° and 5° everday (heard that it will be cold again next week -.- ) so I feel like skirts and dresses, I love it, like jeans though as well but I love skirts =) I actually dont wear anything else than that all summer long, and no shoes =D But too cold for that so tights and boots.

Spend the morning in bed studying, in the afternoon I went to Greger, amused Gabbe while cooking late lunch pirouetting, I tell you one thing, don't do it if you didnt eat so much that day, way more dizzy than normal =D In the evening it was time for training again, some tea after that and back home where Kira was already happy to see me =D Happiest dog ever I think.. So now its time to study more, planned to do more today but it didn't really work out =D as always :-/ need to get a grip on myself.. Tomorrow: city with Ida =D

If I'm very eager I might do that more often, todays outfit :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen