Donnerstag, 31. März 2011

babies

Had lunch with my mother today and we had some discussions, had some troubles these past months and one reason for it is my love life, she's not really happy about me being with someone who's not really my age and got teenager kids and a toddler. I am young and should live my life without directly "jumping" into a "complete family" cause I probably wanna have kids by myself one day.

Back home and pretty annoyed about most of the things she said did I lay down in my bed with some sweets and started to think. Sure, I love kids, and I want to have kids, I could imagine to have one right now, no problem but it wouldnt be the right time. I want to finish my studies (I know its possible to have a kid now cause I study on distance but still), a better financial base wouldnt be wrong and it would be too soon anyways. I dont think that you should talk about having a baby with someone you started to date in the end of last summer, too many issues that are against a baby now (not that I planned to have one now I just said I wouldnt.. yeah..mind =D ) think I'm too young anyways. 2more yrs maybe, if you are the right person and have been together for it long enough =) You should first get to know each other, then try living together from time to time and then live together. If that works a while and you lived a while with your partner its time to think about the future, all that stuff you do, buying a house, getting married and kids =D but I dont think that I'll buy a house again lol.

Anyway, to come back to "my" situation.. I dont have a problem to come into a "complete" family, and it doesnt mean that I'm not able to have a "family" myself, or..increase the family so to say.. Ah, nothing to think about now, I have time, we have time and you never know what the future looks like, who knows where we stand in 2yrs. I learned that you cannot plan your life, there's always somthing else, so I'll just let it happen.. =)

And now I'll colour my hair =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen