Sonntag, 20. März 2011

update

Lazy, lazy, lazy ;) No, not that much but I should do more for university and clean my flat, should finally get those pics and mirrors on my wall =D But I somehow do not really feel like doing it =P

On thursday did I sleep untill 11 =D I sleep really good in my new bed, don't wanna get out of it in the morning :P But my dogs need to get out so they decided that 11:00 is enough ;) After that I was watching some tv and chatting on msn, got forced to do sth then so I cleaned a bit at least ;) The evening did I spend with Greger. A friend of him from umeå was working up here a while and it was his last evening here. So we watched a movie, already forgot the name haha but it was a very good one =) Spent the night and the day after there as well, we slept untill noon *lol* and then something was wrong with his computer so he tried to fix it like 6hrs and suddenly it worked again =D computers are weird, especially windows ;) After that training and singstar with some of our hapkido "crew". was great, we have to do this again !!!


 Much snow in the night to saturday, ooh so sick of it. But its warmer outside so everything is gone the next day =) Did a lot that day, had enough fun these week so I was very eager to do stuff. In the afternoon a financial sponsor from something called UNF was supposed to come to see our hapkidoclub, but she totally forgot it -.-" after that administrationmeeting with Mathias, Ida and Viktor. Talked about some important stuff and cleaned the room, chips and drinks as well ;) Things are more fun with food *lol* cheez doodles ofc as well ! Now we just have to write som stuff and send it in so we get some more money =)

Today will be a calm day, will spend the whole day in my pyjamas hehe =D but I'll study hard and clean my flat ;)
Its even my grandmas b-day today =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ 



I mean I have the fun part, I should actually be able to work more after that but I'm too lazy ^^ No, enough, seriously! Monday- From now on I'll be more concentrated and work harder instead of sitting lazy infront of the tv after a while.
 
Next sunday its time to turn back time, well not back, it will be from 02am to 03am, less sleep !! thats so unfair ;-/ that day I've gotta get out early so it will be even worse, but I dont feel like going to bed like 8pm on saturday =P So it wont be light outside in the evening, hm I like that =) and its not light outside 6am anymore, will be 7am then :P Its easier to wake up natural by light instead of a ringing mobile and I cant deny that its nice to wake up like this:

view from my bed in the morning

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen