Mittwoch, 16. März 2011

snuggling and cuddling hihihi ♥

tuesday was nice, studied the whole day and I had fun doning it =) In the evening training, can do the whole hyang now without making mistakes, at least the succession, still need some fine-tuning though =)

After that I went to see Greger, a friend of him was there as well, had some wine and watched a movie, after that we talked and snuggled ♥ You probably noticed that I love to cuddle and all that other stuff =D But yeah, I really enjoy it, love to fall asleep in someones armes =) Gabbe was not so tired though, think he fell asleep around 10pm? But he remonstrated can I say, even if he was too tired then ;) At midnight we went into beccas bedroom and sung for her with a candle =D its her 13th birthday =)

We woke up around 7.30, lots of dogs around I have to say, and Kira was just running around carrying socks xD I got the kids to school and returned to bed for some more snuggling and cuddling, Gabbe woke up around 9, scrambling around in the bedroom then. Kira tried to play with him, she came always with a sock jumping around gabbe, running away when I tried to take it and she was so happy =D

After some breakfast and some cups of tea I went back home, eager to study ( at the moment, will see how long it will last ;) and tonight training again, day off tomorrow =) need to go to the infant school to analyse some things =) But right now I have my book, cheez doodles and trocadero (bought a new one today, bought one yesterday, but forgot to take it with me then ;-/

Btw, sun is shining and we have around 0°

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen