Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

week 10

Yeah my week was quite calm, spend a lot time studying, read my books and had training as usually. Sunny outside most of the time so I was really eager to do things, felt good, open window and listening to Queen and Pink Floyd, cannot be better. Its wonderful that you can have your window open all day long actually, its always open, just close it at night, great that its getting warmer =) Almost done with the flat, still some mirrors and pics missing on the wall but I'll fix that soon.

Did neither spend much time on cooking, got so much in my freezer so I just lived from that, skipped cooking and washing the dishes haha =D
 
On wednesday I met Ida, we went out for a walk with Kira and back to her place for some tea, had some nice hours =) She's gotta cat and it was really funny to watch him and Kira, the moment she came in did he ninja-jump on the computer and played spitting cat then to get her away, didn't really work, she was too happy =D But I saw it coming all the time, that he'd directly jump on her haha. While we were out for a walk did he changed the location, was hiding on the refrigerator xD And spitting again :P Kira didn't care at all, she was only happy all of the time ;) And even more happy when Ida just looked at her :P Have to do that again soon =) Lateron dinner in good company and I can say that the training in the evening was veery exhausting but that how its supposed to be isn't it? =)



Thursday I studied (well, I tried ;) but I gave up cause it was wonderful outside :P went for a walk with ida again. Through the whole Norsjö I think, was nice, I like to go out for a walk, you feel better afterwards and its always nice with someone else to hav a chat =) Visited Fia and watched Robin screeming like a girl while playing PS3 =D then it was time to go home, had dinner and studied, some tv in the evening..

.....?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen