Montag, 7. März 2011

My bday *part 2

So on saturday we celebrated my birthday because it wasn't really a good time to do it while I was moving, didn't want it. Fixed some fake nails for this special event xD I mean some of them do really look good and not too fake bt you just cannot do anything with them at all, I had problems to come in my clothes can I say =D

After that trouble with my nails I put some bling bling on :D and went to my party ;) Becca and Tobbe fixed dinner, was really good I have to say =) Its impressive that teenagers are better than me xD ok, I have to say I tried some things these past week and I'm not as bad as I thought to be, hihi. Anyway, totally filled up we moved to the living room and started with playing worms. I won twice hehe =D 

Lateron Ida, Viktor and Henke came as well so we played singstar and more worms. Had to laugh a lot when Tobbe entertained us with dancing while singing ;) But i think the best was to see Greger with fake nails ='D


They left around midnight, so Greger, Johanna and me had deep conversations and wine then untill something past 3am =D Johanna and I were veeeery tired then I have to say, but I guess Greger could have continued untill.. yeah dunno, some more hours at least ;) then it was time to get home and sleeeeep.. Slept untill 12:00 the next day, got out with the dogs and went back to bed again were we watched some tv. Such a shame actually, its so nice outside, sunny all the time and I'm just inside xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen