Freitag, 4. März 2011

Tuesday, 01.03.2011

Today I got the table and chairs for my flat, didn't repaint them thoug, will do it anotherday. Felt like its not going to be tomorrow that I'll do it so its better to have something to work and eat on.

Had Gabbe and Greger for lunch today, after that we all had a nap (Greger, Gabbe, me and both dogs in a 120s bed xD ). Decided to work a bit though, didn't do anything of course these past days, thought of starting tomorrow but it cannot be wrong to have some hours to “come in“ again. And there was more space for the rest in bed then ;) After that coffe and I Greger told me a lot about computers an stuff like that xD When they left did I went to the house to check if everything was ok and the dogs could run a bit as well =)

Home for dinner then and training afterwards, had even our first meeting as club, talked about some important things, how to get some money for renovating the location and so on. Looking forward to renovate, I love to do things like that =) And its nice to have a location that looks good and got showers and kitchen as well, you'll feel more comfortable and have more possibilities.

So that was tuesday, its still lovely outside, sunshine everyday and temperature is always around 0°C. I'll try to study the whole week untill friday, then time for weekend =) Will even try to get normal days so that I really only study weeks and not weekends, it gets annoying after a while if you do sth every day even if its not much, but you never have a day off, only some hours. Can be nice as well, but I guess 2 days off inbetween are better =)

Pics coming soon, I promise !!! ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen