Sonntag, 27. März 2011

weekend

Had a quite calm weekend, skyped with one of my friends on friday and went to Johanna after training where we all (+ Greger and Joel) watched a movie, first "Red" like 5 minutes untill Johanna said "I know that movie.." then something with knights and witches :P good movie, withc nicolas cage =) They call me ""legs" all the time, a name that Gregers brother gave me, obviously som character from sonic (you probably write it lex then :P) but he thinks that I have long legs and some others obviously as well (I'm probably the only one who doesn't think so? ) Anyway, "legs" is better than "the german" can I say =D

saturday was time to clean up =D first my flat and then the house, just left everything like it was when I moved :P Had lunch (pizzaaaaaa) with Lena and a walk outside =) was nice. And yeah, then back to Böle to clean everything (didnt really work out though ;)

Spent my sunday in bed, don't feel so good :-/ Couldnt even sleep this night, tried, really really tried but I couldnt turn off my brain and I had a bunch of thoughts can I say, even last night with my beloved dogs =(  Well well, no time to complain, lfe goes on hm..=(

Its even Gabriels first birthday today ♥ GRATTIS  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen