Samstag, 26. Februar 2011

moving part 2 *friday*

Started the day with lunch, I invited Johanna and Greger for pizza, after that we got the last things (my black ikea bureau) with the trailer today, so thats it, everything is in my flat now, feels good can I say, now I only have to unpack everything =)

Greger bought a new car today so after getting the bureau he left for playing with his new toy =D Johanna and I (and Gabbe) returned to the flat to built up some cupboards, Gabbe surely tried to help but.. yeah, he was not really helping as you can imagine =D  But Greger and Co dropped in, got the little boy and we girls could continue. But I was not allowed to fix the lamp, Greger did, he's the electrician so I don't need to do it, or better said I'm actually not even allowed to do it, so I have to wait with the other lamp untill tomorrow ;D

even Gabbe tried to help =D
Had a break for dinner and training, continued after that and had a nice evening just the two of us, was long ago we had some quality time so that was nice, having a chat and building up things.. and yeah, sweeeeets =D Close to midnight we decided to end it for today, will do the rest with my love tomorrow and then we'll have premiere and sleep there the very first night =) just need to fix the bed before that =D

Anyway, that will be tomorrow evening, the first big thing tomorrow will be training in Skellefteå with the Hapkidoguys there.

You'll see some pics soon but my LG usb-cable is gone =D So I need to find it first ;) Ok guys, off to bed now, we'll leave 10:00 and I need to fix some stuff before that.

Noticed that a lot of people are reading my blog, around 10 or 15 people everyday, thats nice =) But don't forget, you can comment it as well =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen