Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011

weekend

joel :P
started as usually with training on friday, I had muscle ache though, we started to train on thursday now as well, self-defence, but we'll do it on wednesdays. Its fun though, now nobody can attac me with a knife or strungle me without getting hurt himself =D
After training it was wine-premiere, Greger did 22liter wine and had 15liter after that evening :P I tried a bit as well, but I was driving so not so much, it was totally out of my body anyway when I drove Joel home around 4am =D So I had as always a nice evening with Johanna, Greger and Joel, and when I finally move I can drink as well :P Even got a call from england =)

hmmm :)
Sunday was a study day, had to do so much because I always said to myself "ok, I'll do it tomorrow, really, I'll do it tomorrow" But..somehow it ended up like the day before university-as always ;) In the evening I went to Johanna, she made pizza homemade pizza =) and after that we had a walk with the dogs. some quality time for just the two of us =) even showed her my new flat. Feels really good to be in the "city" where I dont have to drive 15min every time I wanna see someone or buy sth. Everything will be so much easier =) After that we watched a movie and then it was time to me to go home, out early (well, 8:00am :P ) to drive to university. So now I'm sitting here, will watch a movie with Inger and Nicole before I look at our groupthing for tomorrow and then off to bed for another week in Härnösand :)

On thursday I can finally start to move all my stuff and hope that that I'll be done quite soon, its my birthday on sunday and I want to spend it in my new flat =) even if I dont like birthdays but yeah, will see.. Skellefteå on saturday for Hapkidotraining, will be fun that as well, so everything is just positive, cant complain, love my life at the moment =)

1 Kommentar: