Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011

finally moving!!!

Allright, so I could finally start moving my things on thursday, slept not so much the night before can I say haha but yeah, was so excited!! Had very nice weather, sun shining, around -15° and no new snow ;) So I started early in the morning and tried to get everything possible in my nissan micra =D turned out that I don't get so many things in this car haha :D but at noon I got Greger and Johanna (with the Volvo ;) as well, so we drove to the house 2 times and we were done =) just one thing left, was even too big for the volvo, we'll get it tomorrow, then we only have to built up some shelves and stuff, after that I only need to get all from the moving boxes into the shelves, actually just have around 10 boxes, feels kinda weird, my life is only 10 movingboxes :P and of course all my clothes, so maybe another 10? =D no just kidding :P So after that we had dinner at Johannas place, good as always =)

After that training and then home, was tired when I came home and it feels like I have so much to do and I dont have time with it, its actually a bad time to move, this weekend will be busy, but a lot of fun I guess =)
Even went to Gregers house, he said I could take whatever I want =D so now I have a new lamp, lot of kitchen stuff, decoration, a new kitchentable and a 120s bed =) cant complain, very happy actually, cant wait to move in on saturday evening =)

Okeeey, so we'll continue tomorrow, we'll start with pizza =D cannot be wrong ;) Evening training again and on saturday skellfteå for training, that will be fun as well, looking forward and then moving into my new home after that, tihihi =) Good night my friends, wait for the pictures, coming soon =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen