Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

flat

today I got myself an early birthdaypresent ;) signed the contract to a flat !!! oooh, so great, these past days were horrible cause there was a girl looking at the flat on monday and she was supposed to call on tuesday so the hirer wanted to call me then. finally she called, today in the afternoon, wednesday. I directly got there to look at the flat, small (35m²) but enough for me and a dog :P I said I'd call tomorrow but returned like 10minutes later and said that I'll take it =D so then I could choose the wallpapers cause they are going to repaint it before I can move in, which will be the 01.03 =D me like ! So now I'm really eager to pack my stuff and move, but unfortunately I have to study, Härnösand next week :P but after that my birthday (27.02) and moving hihihi, I was so dancing today =D But I'll miss my Kira :( sweetest dog ever.. But I'll have fun with spike =) this will be good, just have to see if I can get in all my furniture :P and I have to get all my stuff from here down there, it surely doesn't work with a nissan micra ;) so guys, Stenbergs/Normans, I hope you have time =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen