Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011

weekend

so as I said, went to Hapkido training on friday, getting better and can already do until part 5 of the hyang. After that I had some advanced ball passing with Ida and Mathias while waiting for the rest to have a chat about our first yearly meeting. Home (well, Johannas place) after 10pm, then some drinks (not for me, driving as always) and off to the Medan where a party was going on (ok sorry, I just have to say it for all us "city-people", a party in Norsjö is like a village disco like in Kritzmow or what does I know xD )Anyway, I met people I've never seen before but they knew me "oh so this must be laura, gregers girlfriend (she actually said boyfriend but I guess she had some drinks already :P )". Really funny if people know you that you've never met, a bit scary sometimes but in this case kinda funny ;) Anyway, the party was over like 1pm (!! really need to get them into a bigger city ;-p) so we went home and had a couple of drinks, after that off home again, got spike with me today again so he can be with his girlfriend finouk, they played a lot the whole night, and I actually just wanted to sleep..!

Saturday started really early o.O Got to bed around 4:00 and woke up 9:00, alive and alert =O always tired when I wake up 11:00 and went to bed 2:00 =D Anyway, had a walk with the dogs, discovered that its really fun to have music while walking so I am actually dancing through the forrest ;) And I did the hyang in the forrest as well hahahaha xD glad that nobody saw me LOL
In the afternoon I went to Johanna to get a bit quality time with only her-she was not at home xD went to buy sweets with becca instead, we watched a movie then. Later Greger came home from work, so we had dinner then and watched another movie with a friend of Johanna that came over as well. And finally Johanna returned =D After a while I exchanged Greger and Johanna, so I was cuddling with her then instead while watching movies ;-) another nice evening as you can see.

Sunday was nice, sunshine, cold, perfect =) read my books, went out with the dogs and had a relaxed forenoon, in the afternoon I went to Johanna, offered me as babysitter for gabbe =) So will see what we'll do now before bedtime, maybe a bath? :)

Have a nice evening everybody!  ready for valentines day tomorrow, longing =)




Weather: thursday -20°, friday morning -32°, evening -7°; saturday -18°  , sunday -20°

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen