Freitag, 1. Juli 2011

day 3- mental arrival (30.06)

So I think my head finally realized that I'm really here =D The day started slow though, woke up around 10:30, tine had to go somewhere with my uncle so I had breakfast by myself. After that I went to my uncles place to use the computer, tines doesnt really work, the keyboard at least cause she gave him coffe ;) So one letter is not really the same haha. Very calm day today, updated my blog and checked the trains to leipzig on monday, martin came back from charly in the afternoon, tine as well. were just sitting there, rainy day.. Lateron did I leave with tine to visit a friend, it took 1 1/2hrs to come to the other side of berlin !! it only takes max. 1 hour to skellefte from norsjö hihi. So we went to jessica, they live in a big house with 2 dogs. Went out for dinner and then 1 1/2hrs to come home again ;) Time for tines rats anton and karlchen to run around a bit ;) they're really funny hihi. Dont feel like writing more so here some pics ;)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen