Montag, 25. Juli 2011

update week/weekend

so here we go, last week was not so interesting, had a fever 2 days and then a cold and still have it -.- So not that much. Went to Anna on thursday and watched a fotoshoot, was holding the mirror, light and make up ;)


Weekend was calm as well, friday did I had dinner at my mothers place with Greger, greek food was a nice evening =) saturday did i first decided to go to my mothers place (14km) with inline skates-stupid idea, windy always when it was going up, and always wind from the front -.-so she picked me up :P we watched a movie and had lunch. Back home did I took tobbes bike and went to Anna (7km) for some tea =) Sunday did I actually just spend in bed, Greger came for a couple of hours, cuddling was good, just what I needed =)

so one week left now, then will my dad come =) He'll meet greger for the first time as well, a bit nervous though I have to say ^^

2 Kommentare:

  1. ska du också ha ett sånt foto med din nya bil? :D
    Puss o kram,
    Anne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hehe, nej det tror jag inte ;) :-*

    AntwortenLöschen