Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

weekend

so here we go, my first weekend in sweden again =) was really nice, had becca over to give her a present and then we ate sweets and watched a movie, greger came home thursday as well, so I could finally see him again after almost 3wks

friday did I spend with Greger and co, even fixed my new bed so I have a real one to sleep in ;) ordered pizza then and after that did I watch greger and joel going through some techiques outside while becca and tobbe went to see the last harry potter movie. Home in the evening again and another movie, then did my neighbour come home as well from his motorbike trip ;-) So after a short chat while drinking tea did I get back home and enjoyed my new bed, really comfortable I have to say =D Even got a necklace from greger =)



Saturday was another calm day ;) rain in the morning so I fixed some stuff at home and in the evening did did I kept Ricke company, had beer and sweets ;)

Woke up quite late on sunday, spent the day with greger so i convinced him to go to the lake for a bath =D we first went with the kids and tried to change the battery and hoped that the car would start again, but no, didnt work =P so we walked to the lake and had some ice cream on our way. Arrived at the lake, lots of people and matilda and erik were waiting for us as well =) even tested my new bikini ;-) and enjoyed the sun an company =) went home again, ate warm sandwiches and tried to fix the motorcycles and even teached bacca how to drive it ;)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen