Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

sunday part 2

In the evening did Ricke ask if I wanna follow to have a look at Annas new car and just visit her for a while :) So we drove to Norsjövallen, I luckily was still wearing my bikini under my clothes cause Anna had a great idea =D We first had some tea and *ähm* vodka ^^. Her parents where there as well, visiting her from poland :) It was still warm and sunny and after 3 shots vodka did I feel like swimming :P They luckily live next to a lake so that was good ;) her boyfriend charlie came home then as well so we all went into the sauna, then lake and after that a warm outside bathing...thing =P really nice sitting and watching the sundown =)

I actually didnt even look at the car haha, just saw it from a bit away, it was red, that I remember =P Ricke did not even say hi to Anna, the first thing he did was to check the car =P guys ;)

So returned after a nice weekend and another nice evening with great company and fell to bed, really like my new bed hihi ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen