Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

day 12- saturday; family part 2 =D (9.july)

Sorry, another short text and a bunch of pictures ;) I may update it with more details when I feel for it =P woke up around 10 ;) Went from Tines place to my aunt and uncles place for breakfast where my dad, dani and gabi slept. We went to the lake (müggelsee) after that and had a beer at this outside beachbar or whatever you'll call it. So laying in the sun, drinking beer =)

Then it was time for coffee and cake, it was even Uschi`s birthday (my grandpas "girlfriend" =D ) so way too many people there as we actually planned to be ;) Played even kubb outside the garden and had fun as always =) bbq for dinner and a heat thunderstorm for about 30minutes, was necessary cause it was so hot outside before..

So again, a lovely evening with my family =) 

dani and my dad, harmoniously breakfast ;)
beachbar "gestrandet" friedrichshagen
cake =D


gabi and stephan



martin ;P



umbrella after thunderstorm =P



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen