Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011

another update.. ^^

so here we go, my week ^^ Öh... didn't do that much actually ^^ Spent most of my time cleaning and hoping for time to pass so that it will be friday soon when my dad will come =P Now not even 24hrs left =)

Weather was kinda typical april; rain, sun, rain, sun.. Had some thunderstorm as well, was laying in my bed watching it =) The thunder hit a tree so it lost all his bark =O and not that far away from my place.. ^^

Otherwise I went for a walk with Johanna on tuesday and enjoyed the sun =) when it was not raining I spent my evenings inline skating and infront of the tv, went to bed earliy to make the days pass =P

Greger came home today and try to fix the V70, but it doesnt look that good haha, the thing he ordered didnt help, its actually worse now -.-

Anyway, enjoy some pics, tomorrow's dad coming =)

rainy rainy rainy..

my new car, a toyota camry, one of gregers old cars =)

hmmm =9

inline skating =)

bought beer and food for dady =P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen