Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

day 16/17- godbye germany, hello sweden (13/14. july)

The alarm was set on 5:45, was quite tired but I think thats normal, ages ago that I had to get out that early =D Did leave around 6:30 to come to the airport. Kinda sad but even kind of happy did I get into the plane and left germany behind me.

Arrived around 10am in stockholm, then another 1 1/2hrs trip with the bus to stockholm city. Had time untill 17:55 so I went into the city for lunch and some shopping before I got into my train homewards =) Arrived in Bastuträsk around 5am and was at home something around 05:30 where I was not sure if I really would like to come to.

When my mother picked me up 2 1/2 wks ago did I have some meat left and wanted to give to the dog. Unfortunately didn't she feel that well so no meat for Finouk ^^ Gave it to my mother and said that she should take it with her on our way out cause I already got all the rubbish out. But what did she do? She left it -.- So you can imagine, almost 3wks later in a warm flat with closed window.. =/ Not that nice I have to say. Let everything outside and went in to take it out as fast as possible, tried not to breath and opened the windows as well, some spray and open door for a while as well, held my head out of the window and waited =P

Still a bit tired but somehow motivated did I unpack my stuff and mountad my stuff like a little dray or lorry or whatever you call it for my bathroom and kitchen and shelves with suction pad =P A shower and then a relaxing moment on my bed, After that time for some shopping (food ;) so off to the grocery store! =D

Now I wont do that much I guess, will wait for my love to come home from work today or tomorrow, than a calm weekend with nothing to do besides cuddling maybe? ^^

Really enjoyed my time in germany with family and friends but I even long to get home to see my beloved there =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen