Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

day 13- sunday; time to say goodbye =( (10.july)

Tine woke me up this morning because she went to church service with her dad somewhere else this time. So I got out of bed as well, took a shower and went to my aunt and uncles place to make breakfast for my dad and his girlfriend ;) After that another walk around the lake, then dinner at my grandpas place with them, martin and his girlfriend charly, even Uschis grandkids where there. After that did we visit my grandmas grave, cant believe that its 15yrs ago now..

Lateron a last coffee in the garden before my dad and dani left again. Was hanging around in the garden for a while, ate what I saw, had some sudokus and a call with Greger =) And then a calm evening infront of the tv and blogging =)

Only 3 days left, then will I leave again =( but longing to see greger again 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen