Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011

day 7- leipzig (4.july)

My train to Leipzig was leaving 7:55 on monday morning. My cousin anne made a gigantic breakfast =D then she actually wanted to give me so much food as possible, i could starve on my one hours trip to leipzig ;-)
Her husband christian brought me to the mainstaition But.. well.. we arrived 7:57 =D So I missed the train ;-/ Had to buy a more expensive ticket to get to Leipzig and wait one hour ^^

Anyway I arrived around 10 and bought some flowers for my grandma.. Another mistake cause I missed the next train and had to wait another 30minutes -.- So I bought shoes =D The same as my cousin *lol* So my journey continued and when I finally arrived I missed the bus to my grandmas village and had to walk another 20minutes =D And it was raining =( But I made it to my grandma ;) Stayed for lunch and a bit longer, then I left to get to Leipzig again (this time I didnt miss anything ;) to stay at my friends place =) She picked me up and we walked to her place. Really happy to see her again =)

We made brownies and had pasta for dinner =) It was a kinda clam evening, was a bit tired as well and went to bed around midnight while she was helping her boyfriend with his bachelor task ^^ he study to become an architect and had to build something, she cut the things out and helped him =) I didnt notice anything, I was just sleeping ^^

So that was my first day in Leipzig, two more wonderful days left =)

rainy.. =(

grandma's

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen