Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011

day 8- shopping, shopping, shopping...(5.july)

Phew, that was a looooong day, but finally getting warmer and sunny =) After a good night with sleep did we have breakfast before Lisa and I left for a day in the city. Spent a lot of money for clothes and jewellery hihihi. But still no dress or jeans lol. Well yeah, will maybe find something, got a week left in germany ;)
We went even to a shop where you can buy pearls, earrings and stuff like that to make your own. Pretty cool and a lot of fun stuff I have to say. Decided to make something for my mobile and I guess it took me at least 20 minutes to decide what I should take. Decided to take the cornet, looks so tasty and reminds me of summer =P



We came home several hours later with way too many clothes and way too less money (at least I hihi ;) So now it was time for foooood. Ordered sushi, hmmm ;) Was a while ago but still as good as always.





Totally filled up did we need some time to relax. Lisa and Axel were working on that model and I had time to update my blog a bit and chat with greger =) Around 9pm did we go to a café to meet my other cousin gabi. I called her some hours ago and she was very euphoric and happy =D So we had a nice evening sitting outside and enjoyed the company, after that did Lisa and I watch a movie you can either love or hate, or at least you think that its reeeeeally weird.. ;) the rocky horror picture show! =D We were singing and dancing while axel was working on his layout, even if he from time to time looked quite fascinated to the movie. Dont know if it he thought it was good though ;) I mean, Tim Curry in garter belts is maybe not that what everyone wants to see.. =P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen