Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

day 5-another rainy day, perfect for shopping ;) (02.july)

on saturday did I meet my friend anne, had first some tea at her place and went shopping then. It was raining all day again and I really didnt have the right clothes =P but we were inside for shopping ;) had lunch first to get through all these people ;) bought a shirt and shorts, went home after a couple of hours again where her boyfriend made some cake, hmmm :-9

Went back to the garden in the evening for a family bbq, my uncles cousin with family stopped by =) But first I had to get new clothes from tine, I looked like I've been swimming with clothes on hihi. Was really cold after a while though, were sitting with blankets there but it was a nice evening =)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen