Dienstag, 2. August 2011

Daddy's visiting me- friday

So finally, on friday did my dad come to visit me. I was not able to do anything the whole day, cleaned the last things up in my flat and was just starring at the watch, hoping that time would pass faster-didnt work though ^^ I was sitting outside in the sun then, Greger came as well and we were waiting together for my dad and Dani to come then. He made waiting kinda easier haha ;)
So when they arrived we got upstairs and I cooked dinner, potatoes with rosemary and filet of pork, was really good, kinda impressed by myself ;) I think I'm actually not really a bad cook I was just never in need to do it and otherwise I'm lazy and its so unnecessary to cook for only yourself ;-)


Everyone enjoyed the food and then it was time for some other stuff- beer, wine and whisky =D Were drinking, talking, playing guitar and having fun =) Went out lateron to check on the tree that was hit by the thunderstorm and lost its bark ^^ Something around 2am we went to bed, Dani and my father got my bed and Greger and I slept on a extra mattress.


some whiskeys later =P


gost? =P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen