Dienstag, 2. August 2011

Daddy's visiting me- sunday

Woke up late again, everyone was kinda dead haha, third day drinking ;) dogs where the same after a day in the woods swimming and running =) Went to Torgnys summerhouse again for making sausages and another nice day at the sunny lake (and cleaning ;). Joel and Johanna where there for a while, Spike was hunting a duck on the lake as well, he was really swimming after that duck kinda miles away haha, looked funny. At least no frog today ;-) Everybody left then so it was only me, Greger, Dani, my dad, sleeping Gabriel and the dogs =) we were sitting and enjoying the sun while eating more for a couple of hours.



Back to my place in the evening after Greger left Gabbe at grandmas place. My dad and Dani had a nap, Greger changed the battery in my toyota. After that we were actually all relaxing for a while, 3 days drinking (ähh, I mean.. doing things =P ) is what everyone felt then haha. Made som quick dinner and then Greger had to go home to catch some sleep, off to work on monday at 4am again.

Was out for a walk with my father and Dani, a short walk through Norsjö, its not that big so it didnt took that much time ;) A last beer and glass of wine while playing cards was our last evening before we went to bed.

On monday morning it was time for them to leave again-unfortunately =( have been sad all day, eating chips and cornflakes while watching movies haha =P

Had a really great weekend and I'm great that they got along so well, not that I doubt that they wouldnt but you're always a bit nervous when the parents meet the one you love =P So I'm glad that everybody liked each other and everyone seemed to have a nice time =) Thanks to all of you for a great weekend, looking forward to see you again =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen