Sonntag, 28. August 2011

härnösaaaaaand !!!

Arrived in Härnösand after 04:06:13 hrs and 371,19 km ;-) Its sunny and kinda warm, it was rainy and foggy the whole way down, no fun driving can i say :-/ but anyway, I'm here =)

Short summary; had a really nice and calm weekend with Greger and co
On friday did I just eat =P had lunch at home first and then did we went to Frasses (something like McDonalds) and then kinda dinner twice as well =P
even first training after summervacation, some pain in my body but ok =P was not so smart to eat directly BEFORE training, went to the pizzeria and it felt like I was rolling to training, especially funny when people sit on you then =P

On saturday I cleaned my flat a bit and put everything I need for this week in a corner, looked through the ikea catalog, will buy a writing desk and a chair tomorrow =) Then some more time with sweety pie ;-) Becca is kinda clever (never doubt that but anyway). She said "oh laura you know, its so horrible, i lost my underpants from my bikini and now I cant swim anymore.." and then she didnt say anything anymore and just looked at me.. "do you wanna have min?" did I ask and she "yes please :) " and left again =P easy way to get a nice bikini =D

So on sunday I woke up early, fixed some last small things, ate a lot (so unlike me =P ) and left after lunch =)
And as you can see, now I'm here and ready ;)

So have a nice week, will hopefully have internet at home soon again so that I can update..
See ya!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen