Sonntag, 21. August 2011

Photosession with Anna

On friday I had fun with Anna, we went to Rickes studio to take some pics, didnt know what though, but we found funny hair and Anna had tons of clothes with =D Even Spike was with us =) He was quite curious about that smoke machine and tried to eat it all the time =D But after a while he got used to it and we could do some more funny pics =)

Way too many pics and a lot of time to look through so here just some that we didnt  even work on yet, besides the ones with the name under ;-)




Was quite some experience, I'm actually quite shy even if I'm very openminded, Anna is a wonderful model infront of the camera, she knows exactly how to pose and look =)


but when Ricke started with me to check the light while we were waiting for Anna did I not really know what to do xD And even if its not easy to take some pics with two then I have to say is it easier as just standing there alone, lost in a big spot in the center of the room and happening.. But easier being dressed up as well, so I felt quite comfortable with this funny hair and some funny clothes I have to say =)





disturbing annas pic =D




so as you can see, we had a lot of fun =) time is fleeting, the four hours just felt like maybe one =) But my feet hurt quite much after that, got Annas shoes =D

thats it for now, hope you enjoyed =)

pics by Ricke Johansson www.ricke.nu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen