Dienstag, 2. August 2011

Daddy's visiting me- saturday


I got up to make some breakfast and coffee (with my new coffeemaker =P ) Before the kids came. It was sunny and warm outside, not like the last time when he visited me (it was only raining, the whole weekend). Went to the vildmarksgruvan near by Skellefte. =)

Back home did we fix some food, another car, the dogs, Joel and Gabriel, then off to Torgny's summerhouse where even Gregers cousin with wife and kid and Fia with family and her sons girlfriends came-so quite some people =D



We were having bbq, swimming in the lake, having a boat tour and (guess what) drinking ;-) My father, Greger and his father are electrician and like whiskey, I think all of them where having fun =P Joel and I were the drivers, but still funny. Enjoyed the company of everyone and like that they came along with my dad and dani and they with them as well =)


Spike ate a frog that Becca found :-S was.. well.. yeah.. =9 He survived and it came out the night, that was a bit disgusting but anyway, had to come out again =D Not alive though, even if he just swallowed it without chewing haha.


Favorite words this evening where: Doof (stupid), Steuerbox and Schmetterling (butterfly) =D (in german of course ;-)

I was driving so my drink ;) just kidding =P


more pictures =)

















bbq master ;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen