Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011

Day 2- the city that never sleeps ;) (29.06)

So today I arrived in berlin at 08;05am to spend 2wks with family and friends =) Really tired and exhausted after a kinda 2days trip with little sleep but so happy to see everyone else again ;)



To not confuse you here a short overview of my family =P My aunt is my fathers sister and lives with my uncle in berlin-friedrichshagen. They have 3 kids, my cousins martin, tine and anne. I stay at tines place while I'm here. My grandfather is also living in Berlin and my father will visit all of us here from my hometown Rostock. then I have a cousin related by marriage or how you say it now :P her name is gabi and she lives in Leipzig. My grandma and grandpa from my mothers site live in Leipzig. Will visit them and a friend of mine next week =)

After arriving at home (tines place) did i first of all use the bathtub =D after that hanging around a bit, meeting my other cousin anne and had some ice-cream. Then lunch in my uncle/aunts garden with everyone, even met martins new girlfriend charly, really nice girl =) Then a shorttrip to the city, or a shopping center (think you have them every second trainstation or sth like that, thousand of them :-P) to buy some stuff, then I spent the evening with tine infront of the tv watching sex and the city, eating chips and drinking tea.



before watching tv a little massacre in the bathroom =D Actually just needed to cool down our feet ;) So what where we doing with that knife? =D Any guesses? the solution of the riddle will you find in the end ;)


After that off to a park to "chill" with some beer with the rest (anne, martin & charly) and some friends of them =) back home did the rats needed to run around a bit, i was already laying in bed and they were even coming there, sniffing at my ear and running over me =D but my suitcase was quite interesting as well ;) went to bed early, a lot of impressions and a long trip, still confused with the language, wanna speak swedish all the time and i sometimes do it as well =D and I've been a bit slow that day as well ;)


tine, anne & martin

too many mascaras? ;)


All in all a perfect first day, feels like I've been here for days already, so looking forward to the other days ♥ wrote sms with greger, both were writing in german (!) ;) its cute hihi. he's quite good and that he tries/wants to write in german is sweet =)  ♥

So, thats what we were doing with the knife =D

melon ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen