Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

summer!

finally warm and sunny, amazing. got between 25 and 30*
On wednesday did I buy a new cellphone, a samsung galaxy ;) can do so many things with it haha, think I'll just sit with my mobile all the time now ;) After that I had lunch with Tomas and Ricke on his balcony =D and then I went to check on the house and Kira could swim. She really loves it and exactly that what she need on hot days, you cannot go for a walk with her its too hot. Had first pizza and then ice cream with ricke and casper lateron that evening.

On thursday it was time to have a get together with the girls again, first I had ice cream with Ida, went to the lake to meet Lena and swim. Was  reeeeally cold I have to say but it felt great afterwards :) 
Last days of school here so we went there to see what they were doing, they had some kind of running competition. After that more ice cream ;) In the evening I got a call from Greger (20:45), he asked if I could help Becca to find a dress for tomorrows last day at school, she didnt have one =P  oh and I had time untill 9pm and wasnt even at home =D So I got home as fast as I could, took some dresses and skirts and drove to Becca, fortunately do we have the same size and she was happy with the dress she could borrow =) But dear becca, next time you tell me a bit earlier so that I have more then 15min to fix something ;)





school

tobias "chillaxer" on my car ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen