Montag, 20. Juni 2011

update

so here we go again, kinda a week ago isn't it? Sooo, whats new?
On wednesday I invited Ricke for dinner and movie, we sometimes eat together so that we skip sitting alone in our flats during the week and it was time for me to do something, he only use his grill to make food, he used the stove once since he moved in =D  So I did some sallad and spaghetti napoli, after that a funny movie =)

Didnt do so much thursday if I remember right =D In the evening I follow Ricke to the bathing beach (its a lake :P ) cause he was shooting his daughter Elina and some friends. So I was there for a while and was his test person for the fleshlight ;) Left because Greger was coming to me, missed my cuddly man :) Lateron that evening we went to Ricke for some beer and cider, then time for bed cause its not weekend, only me and Greger who didnt have to get out early the next morning ;) So back to my place =) Cosy all night, love to sleep close. But Kira decided to lay with greger so she was steeling my blanket all the time so I was without -.-



Friday yeah.. not much there either :P I mean summervacation so we dont do that much ;) Greger left around lunch cause he had to do some stuff, went to ABF (one of our club sponsores) with ida 13:00 but they're closed after 12:00 on fridays -.- So we went to the lake instead, borrowed Rickes cam (he is photographer ;) and already took some pics with ida at the lake. I borrowed it for training again to shoot some techniques. After training I watched movies with Ida and Henke, their crazy cat molly always appeared somewhere under the sofa to attac peoples feet =D crazy litte thing, but cute ;)






Saturday was an exhebition, old cars and motorbikes, was cool to see =) in the afternoon we had a litte bbq party (hmm, bbq, wonder who'd do that all the time ;) we ate outside, balcony too small though for 6 persons so we decided to eat outside next to the town hall, its right next to our flats ;) Was delicious! After that crusing with one of these old cars, a (wait let me think, greger told me all about those cars and their motors :P ) dodge deamon, 340 cui motor and 300+ hp =P the only thing I thought was that we were 6 in a car for 4 =D Amyway, was fun. After that drinking some beer and this club and lateron hotel (one of the 2 places you can party here from time to time :P Met some people, had some drinks and yeah, a nice time :) Home around 2 but didnt sleep before 5am :P




What brings us to sunday ;) woke up around 13:00, ate a bit and then training 14:00 ;) then some last minutes with Greger before he left for work in skellefteå again. Even went to the house cause we have a landline there, to talk to my dad.. but it didnt work -.- stupid phone.. so once again, fix that skype now :P

So thats it, my mother will return on wednesday, otherwise a lot do to this week, next weekend midsummer and then next tuesday am I already leaving for 2 weeks germany :O longing :) but will miss my people here. Was warm and sunny all these days but when I woke up this morning it was raining and grey and blä outside :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen