Montag, 6. Juni 2011

long weekend

had a long weekend, thursday to monday- me like =) sooo, what did I do? xD Not that much actually, was warm and sunny outside, at least most of the time, was stormy one day though so a lot of trees fell down, i didnt really notice it, was inside most of the time :P

foto by ricke johansson ricke.nu

otherwise I spent my time with friends, lot of training and greger, more swimming with kira, but too cold for me hihi =D Really do not really remember what I did when haha, should maybe write it down after I did it ;-)

At least I know that I spent my time on thursday with greger watching him fixing my future car :D a toyota camry about my age ;) then bbq and after that training. Friday first some beer with my neighbour and his friend, then training and after that a cosy evening and movie =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen