Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

day 1- the journey begins (28.06)

I already left norsjö on monday, had lunch a last time with my neighbour and bought a new cam =D Arrived at Gregers sisters place in Ursviken/Skellefteå in the afternoon to spend my last evening/night in sweden with him ♥ I already got the feeling of living in a city again, where you can go out and buy things after 9pm ;) so we got some stuff to baka a cake after a 3hrs (power)nap haha =D

one of Idas (gregers sister) dogs Gamma, still a puppy =)
gamma =)

Really nice to spend the last evening with someone special, cuddling all night ♥ He had to get up for work 6am, after he left did i sleep more, 2hrs.. I know that I'll have fun with my friends and family but I'll miss him ♥ So sth past 9am did I leave the house, 20 min with the bus into the city and time to buy some food for my trip. Bought 3 cakes but the grocery guy obviously did something wrong so I obviously bought 39 cakes for around 300 (!) SEK =D


Went to the busstation and had lunch while waiting in the hot sun. First bus to umeå then next to Sundsvall and train to Stockholm. Almost missed the train cause the 2nd bus had 25minutes delay -.- But I arrived 21:30 in Stockholm :) So then, had to wait for the bus to the airport, left 03:40am.. hmmm, what to do? =D First McDonalds, then Burger King, trainstation, sitting outside and so on.. The longest 6hrs of my life =D And weird people looking at me all the time -.- Got even a phonecall from my friend Tomas from Nora/Örebro to keep me company =) Sounds like I managed those 6hrs quite well hm? NOT that were only my first 2hrs!!! Anyway I managed the rest of the time and slept on the bus on my way to the airport where I arrived around 5am, so 1 1/2hrs left to fix everything with my bagage, eat breakfast and prepare myself to finally go to berlin =) Called Greger before I left, still having a cold and he sound even a bit tired =D Pitty that he couldn't follow like we actually planned in the beginning =( But I will have fun with friends and family and these 2 1/2wks will be over very soon, its always so when you have fun =)

stockholm

So I'll enjoy my time with my beloved here as much as possible ♥ 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen