Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

and another rainy week with way too little sun..

sun was coming out this week even if the weather couldnt really decide what to do, sunny or cloudy, maybe some rain? the week started warm with 18° on monday and sun (most of the time) so I first had a long walk with Kira in the woods, unfortunately I forgot my cam, was funny to see her jumping from waterplace to waterplace, quite funny actually cause she didnt like water at all when she was a puppy, loves it now. After that sunbathing with Kira outside =) untill it started to rain -.-

kira is enjoying the sun

My neighbour Ricke asked me if I'd like to follow for a ride with his motorbike (a Harley Davidson =D ). Stupid question, sure I want =D So after dinner and some ice-cream around 20:30 did we leave for a ride through the area around norsjö, I saw things I never saw even if I moved here 2 1/2yrs ago =D But now I know ;) and got some more things I can do when my dad is coming (if I remember everything, 2 months left) =P Amazing that the sunset is something around 22:30 :) not that it gets dark at all now :P

this is not his, i just took a pic of a small one in my flat =D
The other days were rainy rainy rainy, even thunderstorm on tuesday even if it actually was supposed to be sunny from now on (or at least wednesday). Didnt do that much these days actually, you dont feel like doing sth when its just raining outside aaaaaaaaall the time.. Graduation next tuesday so some training every day at home as well =)
Was a short week, holidays on thursday, so a 5 days weekend is coming :) Greger came home wednesday though :) First I spent my time with ida, had lunch together and then she was off for school for a while, so I had a second lunch =D after that sunbathing all day long, went to the lake to see if we can take a first bath, just got to my knees but ok, wasnt that warm =D After that ralley with greger and his audi in the forrest ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen