Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

a rainy weekend

blä, where is the summer, where is the sun?? annoying, its grey and wet and cold outside.. Anyway, had a nice weekend again :) greger came home from work on thursday (me like :) So we could even have some daytime on friday, weekends use to be so short ;)

Training on friday as usually, sharpening our technics before graduating next week. Bit nervous I have to say, its my first hihi but I think I'll manage it ;-) The important thing is to believe in yourself =D
After that I went to Ricke, my neighbour and spent some time with him and Lotta. First bbq and some beer (unfortunately raining as I said before but he's got a balcony and we ate inside instead ;-) ) and then we actually wanted to go out to the hotel (here in norsjö do we have a hotel but there's also a pub and a..hmm, lets call it "partyfloor" =D for dancing and so on, live music as well) but didn't got there before something around midnight (and as you remember, norsjö, everything is closed 1am ;-P ), think it was nice to just sit at home talking and having some wine ;) Anyway, have at least been there about one hour, was dancing and met a lot  people I knew and had fun :) but it was still raining on our way home -.-"

Woke up quite early on saturday, around 9:30 ( I was home about 4am? =P ), still grey and rainy -.- only 7° outside, two nights ago we had 0° at night o.O So bought some food, cleaned up a bit and was dancing around in my flat listening to music =D Had breakfast twice =D After that off to greger, didnt do that much in the afternoon, had dinner and then we went to Gregers mother. Had some wine and beer and played trival pursuit; Ann-marie, Becca and I against Kenneth and Greger, guess who lost =P Unfortunately we, but they were only lucky hihi ;-)


We stayed the night, so after that some more babbling :-P Guess we slept around  4:30 ? =D So not that much on sunday, slept long and kept hanging around at home, stupid rainy weather.. But always cosy to be with people that mean sth to you :) Lateron training and I felt really good after that. So this evening will be quite calm, will watch hot shots now, 1 and 2 hihi ;)

New week tomorrow and germany is coming closer and closer, like that, a lot !! =) So some things left to do, still have that book from the library that should have been returned like 2wks ago but I found it too late =D Ok guys, hope you had a nice weekend as well and I wish you all a nice week :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen