Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

studyweekend

puh, dead ^^ spend the weekend with some stuff I had to do before my week at university, and as you can see did I need some stuff to survive =D
On saturday I (almost impossible but true) woke up 5am (!!!) and started to study around 6 =D normal people sleep by that time, especially on a saturday ;-) But I use to sleep untill 11 when I woke up that early and fall asleep again so I decided to work ;)


Greger spent the weekend at his sisters place in Skellefteå so no excuse for me to get away from my studies but neither someone who could fix some food for me =D So out for a walk to free my mind and then lunch with L-å and jeanette, guess what we had-meatballs and macaroni xD After that back to work. In the evening I skyped with one of me girlz anne, swedish though haha. Even booked my trip home from berlin in july, my cousin was a bit sad, she actually didnt wanna do it at all, she decided that I should stay =D But I guess some people would be so glad to not have me back up north ;-) She didnt care though, was not her problem =D Really looking forward =)

Today I got the carton (nissan micra for you who dont know ;) back to drive to Härnösand for my week at university, have another roommate this time, Sara, really nice girl =) Started our sunday evening with chips and stuff infront of the tv. =)

Looking forward to have a calm and sunny week, and hopefully more nice evenings with good company but I dont doubt that =)

Alright then, off to bed and ready for a new week, saw something about Hapkido here in Härnösand so I've gotta check that out tomorrow, would be nice not to miss training while I'm here =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen