Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

update

ok, my stupid internet decided not to work since wed evening -.- dunno why and yeah.. will see if I can fix it tomorrow.. Fortunately do I have a nice neighbour =D

So the week from wed evening was kinda.. away from reality? =D no, but you miss a lot if you dont have internet, cant study either hahaha =D Had headache and stomachache anyway so I slept a lot, one day Ida took care of me, got tea, a warm kinda rice pillow or whatever you call it and a movie =) thanks honey

Friday did I and Kira drive to Finouk somewhere close to a small town called Jörn. So they could play and I got cake =D After that training as always, then I spent the evening at home with Greger, Joel and Becca. Beccis was cuddling with Kira the whole evening while we were eating sweets and had some beers and stuff like that ;) Was kinda fresh and alert on saturday morning so I had a walk with my sweet black kiri monster ;)

Yeah and today was not.. so long haha =D first I woke up 8 and looked outside, grey, rainy, blä. So I decided to sleep ^^ Woke up something around one, went to the grocery store for some food and money for my mobile :-P after that training and then I spent some time with Greger before he's off to skellefteå for work this week again =)

So yeah, thats it so far.. =) oh no wait, I forgot, finally have pics and mirrors on my walls, you'll soon see some pics =) I guess my dad is proud of me being such a handy girl =P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen