Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011

weekend

weekend was nice and calm =) On friday I went to see Finouk again so Kira could play with her, had bbq with my neighbour after training, he's lucky and got a balcony, even on the right site so sunny from lunch untill sundown ;) I only have sun in the morning :P after that we went to a birthdayparty (with a mercedes hihi) and had some drinks outside actually, it was on a camping ground, a lake right next to a lake :) Had a nice evening but kinda felt not that..well.. =D I went to bed around 2am but was awake kinda the whole night, and for some reason not even tired o.O But I think I finally fell asleep around 8am ;)

When I woke up on saturday something after lunch I went out with kira, was raining though brr, ate something and went to greger. he made macaroni pudding, we were watching movies, had some bear and I cut his hair  =D first time I did it but so I could have some influence ;) cause he just wanted to have it as short as possible :O no way ;) Its easier to work with short hair in summer, especially when you have to wear a helmet, but I like it more if its a bit longer ;) aaaanyway, its done ;-)

We had a sleep-in on sunday then and training lateron outside, was really warm today :) so maybe summer is coming again? ;) Its about time :P Soo, home again, maybe a movie with kira now? Some food? :P 2more weeks left then its time for summervacation hihihi :)

Have a nice week everyone!

fridays outfit :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen