Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011

Härnösand/University

On sunday I drove aaaall the way from home down to Härnösand, about 5hrs with the car ;) But I had fun singing in the car with music on =D The evening did I spend with Inger, Nicole and my new roommate Sara, was funny =) Monday was a lot, even though I started 10 am. Had some presentations and after lunch art, my favorite ;) Had a lot about portraits, focus on proportion. Created my dreamguy, handsome hm? ;) No just kidding, his mouth is too big =D Greger was disappointed when I sent the picture to him :-P Ah, I dont care about how somebody looks like, dont care about haircolour and all this other stuff, its the whole package that makes somebody handsome, including personality =)

Anyway, had untill 5pm, went home for some dinner and back again for some groupwork, so we were sitting untill 9pm.  After that relaxing shower and movie with Sara and Inger again, always fun with them, really enjoy my stays in Härnösand :)

Tuesday drama, funny I have to say :-P made some hand puppets and had fun as you can see in the following pics :-P the evening was funny as always, watched movie with inger and sara, a girly movie, i think it was "you again". More chips ofc ;) Wednesday we hade some pedagogy lectures and then it was time to drive home, was nice to come into a clean flat ( I cleaned it before I left instead of writing my tasks =D ), went even out with inliners one hour through norsjö, felt really good after that, need to do that more often, think I'm kinda restless if I dont do anything.
Today I have to fix some stuff with the commune, library and preschool, but I'll still have a calm day, its sunny outside =) Tomorrow I'll drive my mother to the trainstation, she's leaving for germany again so now i have carton ;) and Kira back :) for a while at least.. After that training and then finally weekend !! =)


ceramics


some of our simple handpuppets

they look quite good actually =) for 10minutes creatingtime

theo had as much fun as we :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen