Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

pirates of the caribbean 4

Watched pirates of the caribbean 4 with Lena and it was quite good actually =) it was in 3D so some times you really had the feeling of beeing right there. But your eyes hurt after a while with these glases, that was at least what I felt =D and when the camera was moving too fast it felt like you were drunk :P otherwise I cant complain, not much of the same people though but still good =) Johnny was kinda blond though in the beginning, am I right? o.O

There was a father with his two kids as well, they were about 7 to 10 yrs old and sometimes I really wonder why they were watching the movie. I was really wondering when the mermaids came, I mean as little girl you think mermaids are something beautiful and friendly, not like them :P Wouldnt wonder if she'll have nightmares..

So, good movie and great company, could even speak some german again =D unfortunately will lena leave sweden in about one month =(
Here's even a todays outfit, quite colourful ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen