Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

midsummer

In sweden you celebrate midsummer, you dance around the maypole, eat a lot and so on ;) we dont celebrate it in germany, at least its not tradition but you of course have people who are interested in it and do it anyway. Weather was unfortunately not so good, raining all the time so I didnt do much during the day, started to clean my flat and pack some things, Germany next week =)

I spend the midsummerevening (friday) with Greger and the kids at his fathers place, drinking some wine and whiskey =P Even played poker (was the second time in my whole life but i obviously was quite good ;) were 6pers. playin it, but in the end it was only me, Torgny (gregers dad) and Greger.. was even the one with the most money some time inbetween, or at least 2nd one ;) ended not that good for me though, lost everything wit all in, Torgny was the winner :P







Then they have a tradition in sweden that the girls have to lay 7 different flowers under their pillow and then they dream about the one they'll marry ;) So on our way home did Greger get me 7 flowers :P Unfortunately do I have to say that it didnt work out so good, I think we forgot some important things, I looked it up today. First of all do I think that its me who have to get the flowers :P then you need 7 different flowers from 7 different meadows =D Cute thought of him thogh hihi

Saturday was quite calm, more packing and cleaning :P And sleeping of course after that evening =P 
Clubmeeting on sunday to fix some stuff before I leave, so that the others can fix it. Had dinner at my mothers place with greger in the evening, was really nice =) back home late in the evening and tomorrow I'll already leave norsjö to go to skellefteå, will spend my last evening/night with greger =)

Longing to see my friends and cousins, but will miss greger and my friends here as well. And Lena is leaving as well so she wont be here when I come back to sweden :-O


Yeah, dunno what to write anymore, I guess I'll update from germany as well, will live at one of my cousins place =) Cant wait !!! Well yeah, see ya later then,


hugxxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen