Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

x-mas 2010

the sweetest of us, gabriel =)
Our christmas started already on thursday, 23.12 with something that's called julbord (christmasfood :P ) at johannas place, I was entertaining gabbe while greger and johannna took care of the dinner, and I have to say it was a lot ! couldn't move afterwards.. Not use to have so much food for christmas in germany, so I tried a lot of new things ;)


So totally filled up I had to relax on the sofa before we continued with the dessert ;) I'm not quite sure anymore but we probably watched a movie before greger and I went home to open our x-mas presents right after midnight ;) we watched another movie until we fell asleep and went to bed around 3am :-P we planned to go to sth in the church next day (24th dec.) 7am (!!!). why does something start 7am?? crazy..
anyway, we got dressed with a lot of clothes cause it was around -25°, on our way out we met a neighbour but he said its tomorrow.. -.-" don't blame me, I've never been there, greger said it was that day :P So we went to johanna instead to eat breakfast, dont think she was so happy do wake up around 7.30, but we actually went all back to bed/sofa. about one hour later we had breakfast ;)
After that she left with gabriel to visit her family in umeå and we went to pick up tobias and rebecca, after that we went to the city (skellefteå) to celebrate x-mas with gregers brother and his daughter

tv addicted? ;)
First we had lunch before we opened the presents, after that we visited baccas and tobbes grandparents which also live there. We had some sweets and cookies before we went back to his brother for dinner :-P I probably put on several kilos ;) (and that was only the beginning of all that food ;) later that evening we had a lot of wine and beer, cookies, chips and so on =) it was a nice day, very funny and I enjoined, even got a present from becca, so sweet =) Went home around 3am cause the kids were off to finland with her mother and husband to celebrate there as well. Greger and I continued sleeping until 3pm ;) then some tv and off to johanna again for food =D she left to meet some friends then so we were just sitting there being tired (well, he was playing computer ;)
In the evening we first went out to a houseparty before leaving for the x-mas party in the "Medan". Its funny I have to say if I compare it with parties in my hometown, well, its a big city and Norsjö is just a small town ;) Anyway, we had some more drinks, met a lot of people and when it was over around 1am we picked up Johanna from the other x-mas party at the hotel before we went back to watch some SG1 before falling asleep..


A bit tired the next day (26.12) we didn't do much honestly, had a calm day before having dinner with gregers sister and family, played some playstation and had a nice get-together, went home after that, watched a movie, now blogging and soon bed I think,  time for the serious stuff tomorrow again before 2011, actually dont wanna think about all I have to do =( 

Well then, have to say I had a nice christmasweekend with my beloved, thank you all =)
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hej gumman!!
    Kul att julen var bra. Hoppas du har det kul nu också. Ha en kul nyårsafton!!!
    Puss o kram!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. tack stumpan, det hade jag =) och igår var också bra, jag är ganska pigg även om jag drack rätt mycket igår :-P
    puss puss

    AntwortenLöschen