Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010

just another manic monday.. 13.12.2010

today its my fathers birthday, 50 yrs!! congrats old man ;-) unfortunately I cannot be there because of a lot of work for university and my biggest problem is that I don't have money for this either because I've just been in germany for my grandparents golden wedding :-/ but one thing you have to know dady, we'll rock your 60. b-day, thats for sure =D

Studied hard today, reading my boring books until my sweetheart (trying to find other words for boyfriends cause it sounds weird, if you know sth tell me =D ) tried to scare my while suddenly jumping into my room :-P was listening to music as well so I didn't hear him coming either ;)
Had dinner then and talked about everything possible, he showed me some of his female facebook friends in case I'd worry about all his young female facebookfriends, I didn't even think about it that way lol and I don't think that I have to worry either ;-) But I'm lucky to have someone who's honest, something a lot of people don't really care about anymore but honesty and trust are the most important things in a relationship =)

So this week will be.. hm, dunno, I'll probably study, then training as usual, cuddle-evening infront of the tv after training with Greger tomorrow and then I'll help Johanna to move to her new appartment =)

Chatted with a close friend today, really miss her :-/
Now I'll continue facebooking before I go to bed, good night! =)

1 Kommentar: