Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

studying

Oh boy, the first two books where quite ok, but the last two books.. well, they really look boring from the beginning, small text, a lot of text and no pictures =D the otherone was better, a lot of pictures so less text and actually not that boring. And because of my lack of time I decided to use colourful post-it's ;) so I skip to write it down, even if that would be much better but as I said, not so much time, two books with 250 pages each (and really boring as I already mentioned) and 4 days left, beside that I have to do sth else as well and want to have at least one day with my beloved this week. So actually not that much here, I hardly leave my bed, just for food and other needs. Its way more comfortable to read here and I don't have to write anything down beside some notes where I find certain things. Ok then, off to work again :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen