Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

Got the best surprise ever yesterday =) When I came home from Hapkido training I had a package and I was really surprised cause I didn't expect any package and espacially not here because I'm not at home. So my sweet friend Anne who's in Stockholm right now sent me that package =) Great isn't it? Cheez doodles for me (yeah ok I admit it, I really love them :-P ), Toffifee for those who take care of me at the moment and support me, some more chocolate for me and a candle stick for christmas mood that I don't have at all. Sweet isn't it? I'm so happy to have so many friends that really care about me and support me, I almost cried haha :-P Really something I needed after all that shit and some stupid conversations today.. Thanks Anne, really happy about it, love you girl :-*

So that was yesterday..Now we only have 2 days left, crazy isn't it?
Yeah well, today.. As usually (at the moment at least) I couldn't sleep the night, guess I really fell asleep around 5 or 6am :-/ before that I wake up like ever 15/30 minutes :-( So I'm tired alll day and don't really manage any studies, that really annoys me.. So I got out of bed around 10:00, cleaned up a bit and started to study while waiting for Greger coming home for lunch. After that I followed him to work, we (ok, he :P) installed a dishwasher and a stove, then we bought some pizza for dinner and i took care of gabbe and joel ;) while he was out for a last job he had to do today.
But Gabriel was not really eager to sleep, so he was still awake when johanna came home from work around 10pm. After that we all watched a movie "IP man" and had chips :-P
Now its past midnight and I'm home again, will go to sleep now cause I'm going to meet a friend tomorrow =)

<3

1 Kommentar:

  1. hihi!
    toll, dass du dich freust Is denn noch was übrig?:D *HUG*
    bin gut in D angekommen -der Flug hatte fast 3h verspätung, aber egal ;)
    Machs dir schön gumman!! Vielleicht kommst du ja doch noch in Weihnachtsstimmung! Ich denk an dich!!
    puss o kram
    Anne

    AntwortenLöschen