Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010

tuesday

and another birthday =D today its my grandfathers 81.birthday (my dads father) so congrats !! ;)
there'll be a big b-day party in berlin this weekend with family and friends and where am I? the cold north, studying :-/

woke up around 10:00 and fell asleep again haha, so I woke up again around 12:00 cause someone asked me if I wanna sleep all day =D could be because of all the stress right now or just because of that wonderful bed ;)
but as I said, still stressed but I have to say I actually could not feel better concerning certain things at least.. So after trotting out of my bed to eat something I continued studying as usual, had several cops of tea, food and tried to fix my stupid internet, took almost 2hrs and I was quite.. lets say annoyed !!
Glad that Johanna stopped by to ask if I wanna follow, Greger and the kids where there too so he forced me to eat with them as well (and I just had dinner at home :-P so you can imagine how filled up I was when we left for training ;) but that was over quite soon, really enjoy training, especially doing something at all, always liked martial arts but never..yeah, did it :-P But its never too late ;)

After that I watched a movie with greger and johanna, sorry but I already forgot the name of the movie haha, it was not that bad but I was more busy with eating popcorn, chips, chocolate and all these other stuff lol. But I remember what it was about, don't think that I wouldn't ;)

So now I'm at home, laying in my bed and am actually on my way to sleep, hope I wont wake up that late tomorrow as well =D really need to do things !!

Good night everyone!!
I see you on the dark side of the moon

_____________________________________________________________
weather: this week it was kinda cold, around -20 up to -26° but sunny..
saw that its gonna be "warmer" and snow in the end of the week..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen